Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Shawty

Hello! 
This is going to be short and sweet (shawty). Missionary work is so awesome. It´s tough sometimes, but totally worth it. If you´re preparing for a mission, keep on keepin' on, and know that no matter what you have to leave behind, it´s all worth it. God will make up the rest.

The only picture I have to send home today is one of a plan that we make with every one of our investigators to help prepare them for their baptism. I secretly love making them, haha. And I love working with my amigos here to prepare them for this important decision in their life.

Thanks for the Halloween pictures! Halloween here isn´t as big as in the States, but the next day, the Day of the Dead, is huge. The people go crazy this day. I don´t know why. But I´m really glad we weren´t out on the street much that night, haha.

I love you all! Thanks for your support and prayers! Ecaudor is so awesome. I love the culture and the people here, and I can´t wait to show it off to anyone who´s willing to travel here with me ;) 

Jesus Christ lives, and He knows us. If we work hard to become like Him, we will be happy.





-Hermana Busath

No comments:

Post a Comment