(I sent her a Halloween package, which she got last week, hence the silly glasses in the pictures)
Hola!
This week, we had an awesome baptism for Jamell Castillo! She is so amazing. She is so close to the Spirit and follows every revelation that she receives from God for her life, without questioning or hesitating. She was a leader in the Evangelist Church, but when she prayed to know if our message and the Book of Mormon are true, she received her answer and was baptized on Saturday. Her son and husband are soon to follow!
I think we should change the name of my blog to "And Just When You Think You´ve Seen It All..." There are some things that I see that I can´t even write home about, haha. But the other day I saw someone driving down the street selling trash (literally trash) out of the back of his truck. Some things I will never understand... And just when you think you´ve seen it all.... Haha. But that´s what makes this country so awesome- the people are so fun and unpredictable!
Well I won´t write much else... I know you´re all interested in seeing the pictures :) So here they are! I know Jesus Christ lives! Have a great week!
Love,
Hermana Busath
PICTURES
-My awesome zone here in Pradera
-Hermana Camacho and me wearing the necklaces that Jamell gave us the night before her baptism (she is awesome!)
No comments:
Post a Comment