Hola!
Another great week here in Aurora! We had stake conference here this week, so President Torres came and gave an awesome talk again about missionary work. He is so awesome. His words really helped in getting the members to participate in the missionary work.
-What I did with the skeleton my mom sent me for Halloween....
-I got the lady on the bus from Guayaquil to Machala to play The Testaments, an hour-long awesome church movie.So everyone travelling from Guayaquil to Machala that day got a little spiritual-upliftment! haha
-My friend Hermana Schiller and me at the temple to together last week. She is from Chile and is so awesome.
-Hermana Jiménez and me with our friend, the skeleton
Mija (mi hija) Hermana Jiménez is so wonderful! She is always so happy and cheerful, and she brings such a great, loving spirit to every home we visit.
This week, we´re looking forward to the baptism of Roberth Malla! His mom and sister were baptized when I was here before, but with the other set of missionaries. Now he is ready to be baptized as well. It`s amazing how the Lord leads us as missionaries to the homes where people are ready and waiting to have the change in their lives that the Gospel brings.
This morning I was reading the talk "For Peace at Home" by Richard G. Scott. I`m giving everyone homework this week-- read that talk! It is so absolutely wonderful, and I know that by living the principles mentioned there, each and every one of you will have more happiness in your own lives and in your families. Our Heavenly Father lives and watches over His children, I know that without a shadow of a doubt. His purpose is to help us to find happiness in this life, and return to live with Him after we die. It`s through the Gospel of Jesus Christ that we can receive these blessings from Him. That is the way He blesses us-- through our obedience to the teachings of His Son. Take 5 minutes to read and ponder the message from His servant, Elder Scott. I promise you, you won`t regret it. And if you do, well, write your complaint in the suggestion box :)
Love you all! Have a fabulous week!
Hermana Busath
Pictures:
-My new companion and me on the bus! Hermana Jiménez is so awesome.





No comments:
Post a Comment