Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Rapido!!

(She had many emails to answer this week, so had little time to write the general email. She apologizes.)

Rapid-fire highlights:

-We had a Christmas Choir Devotional this weekend. It was awesome! We sang as missionaries (I got a video, which you all won`t be able to see until I get home, haha), and there was a choir of 6 missionaries that played the violin, piano, flute, and sang. It was so beautiful.

-We left for Guayaquil this morning at 3AM so that we could take care of my companion´s VISA stuff. Definitely feeling the tiredness hit me!

-Hermana Jiménez and I are really becoming such great friends. I love her so much. It`s been such a blessing to be able to train her, and I know she is going to be such an awesome missionary becuase she loves every person she talks to so much. She`s a really great example to me.

-We`re getting geared up for Christmas here in hot Aurora! We`ve got a Christmas Tree made of paper all decorated on our wall in our apartment. I`ll take a pic and send it next week. And I can`t wait to skype with my family!! WAHOO!!!

I hope we`re all remembering the reason we get to relax and celebrate with family this time of year. I know that my Savior lives, and that His sacrifice makes it possible to be with our families for eternity. What greater gift could we receive than forgiveness of our errors and life eternal with our family? Jesus Christ made that possible for us becuase of His infinite love for us. May we all show our love for Him by thinking more in others this Christmas Season than in ourselves. I love you all very much!

Okay, no time for more. More to come next week :)

-Hermanita Busath

Picture:
-A cute kid in our ward with his favorite toys, made by him and his brother from boxes of food.


No comments:

Post a Comment