Hello there! Guess who only has one more week here in the Peru MTC?! I cannot believe the time has flown by so quickly! I leave next Tuesday morning for Ecuador to preach the Gospel to the children of God in Ecuador! I have learned so much here at the MTC. My testimony of the Gospel has been incredibly strengthened as I´ve watched miracles happen every day. My Spanish is 400 times better than it was when I got here, and I can have a real conversation with the locals! I can´t wait to go tracting in Peru one last time on Saturday
, then get out to the field on Tuesday. And my companion is amazing. Hermana Nazer and I are definitely going to be best friends for life!
, then get out to the field on Tuesday. And my companion is amazing. Hermana Nazer and I are definitely going to be best friends for life!
On Sunday I bore my testimony in Spanish, and I was amazing that I could actually say all that I wanted to! I´m not struggling through conjugations and vocabulary anymore; it all just comes to me and I know that it is a blessing from the Lord to be able to learn this language.
I saw an awesome Mormon Message here the other day called "A Book of Mormon Story". It´s about an African American man living in England. Everyone please watch it! Mom, if you could attach the link to it on YouTube, that would be awesome :)
As I sat in the temple today, I was reminded of the love that Heavenly Father has for all of His children. He wants us to talk with Him through prayer, and He wants to talk to us through the scriptures and through the whisperings of the Holy Ghost. I know that He answers prayers. I know that He cares about all of our problems and hard times, because we are His children! He has a plan for us, and He will help us as much as He can if we look to Him for help. If you´ve never read the Book of Mormon, or if it´s been a while since you last picked it up, or if you read it every day, please read it today and take Moroni´s promise in Moroni 10:3-5. I know that the Lord will bless you for remembering Him and I promise that He will manifest the truth of all things unto you.
Love you all!
Wish me luck in Ecuador, and I wish you all the best in these coming weeks!
Love,
Hermana Busath
(below is the video she wanted me to share)
(hooray, she explained the pics this week)
Pictures: A couple are from the 4th of July-- the cooks here decorated the cafeteria for 4th of July for all of us Americans and had a special BBQ lunch for us with vanilla ice cream and a huge American Flag cake! Then 2 pictures are from the temple and the other 2 are from our bus ride today. It kind of shows what it´s like-- crazy packed and really sketchy, and we are always standing. It´s a fun time every week! We love riding the bus!
Pictures: A couple are from the 4th of July-- the cooks here decorated the cafeteria for 4th of July for all of us Americans and had a special BBQ lunch for us with vanilla ice cream and a huge American Flag cake! Then 2 pictures are from the temple and the other 2 are from our bus ride today. It kind of shows what it´s like-- crazy packed and really sketchy, and we are always standing. It´s a fun time every week! We love riding the bus!
No comments:
Post a Comment