This week, we had a couple nights of really big rainstorms. That means a couple of things. 1. The mosquitos are coming very soon, and 2. the crickets are storming the streets. And the church building. It`s amazing how many there are here! The baptismal font was literally filled. It`s disgusting. When we showed up at the church for our zone meeting, I took a few pictures of them (below). We also got some pictures with our zone. Hermana Ureta (my companion) is the missionary sitting next to me. She is really great! Enjoy the pics!
I really have loved being in this ward, Huancavilca. It`s such an awesome ward. The members are engaged and active in the missionary work, and I live with 3 Peruvians who are so fun. It`s so stinkin hot here, but better than the cold snow back home ;)
I have come to really understand what it is that Jesus Christ has done for us as our Savior. He lives, He loves us, and He makes it possible for us to find happiness in this life amidst all the hardship, confusion, and trials. He knows how to comfort us, because He has felt what we feel. Lean on Him when you need a friend, and trust in Him to guide you to a "happily ever after".
Love,
Hermana Busath
Love,
Hermana Busath
No comments:
Post a Comment