Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Blessings Galore

Hola!
This week, I have really realized how great of a blessing it is to be a leader and have the opportunity to serve others. I have come to realize that when I am serving others, I don`t have to worry about myself, because Heavenly Father takes care of me.

We had a training meeting for all the leaders today, and I got to see Hermana Nazer, and a few of my other great friends from the mission! :)   I have missed Sister Nazer so much!! She is my bestest missionary bud!!  

That`s all, folks! Time flies when you`re using a slow computer in South America ;)

-Hermana Busath


{Angela was so happy to see her MTC companion at a leader meeting! They became best friends in the MTC and have not seen much of each other since they left the MTC, but are now both serving in different areas as Sister Leaders, similar to Zone or District Leaders.}





No comments:

Post a Comment