Tuesday, March 18, 2014

¡Que Chévere!

Okay, tons of pictures! Here`s a little recap of what happened the last couple weeks in the pictures...

-Making lemon juice... oh yeah it`s called lemonade in English haha


-Saw Hermana Nazer and practically my whole group from the MTC at Consejo de Líderes!

-Hermanas Ynoñan, Macahuachi, and Ureta the night I left for Machala from Huancavilca. 
Hermana Ureta was really sad :( haha


-The 4 of us from Huancavilca with our awesome zone leaders, Elders Arriaga and Gates, in the bus station when I was leaving


-Me with the nurses from my zone

-Hermanas Llacsa, Peralta, me, and my compy Hermana Roncal with our Ecuador fútbol team shirts that we bought




-Me washing my clothes by hand. Every week. It`s torture. Thankfully I have a loving companion who usually comes to the rescue as my fingers start to bleed... haha! Kidding, mom! (Not really. They really bleed.)

-Me and my darling companion HErmana Roncal. SHe is awesome. We have so much fun together! ONe of the best companions I`ve had. I really love her so much. She`s from Peru :)



-I took a picture of something I`m pretty sure doesn`t exist in the states. Here, the people hang huge chunks of meat, sometimes whole dead chickens, and other parts of animals, in their little stores, or in their cart and just leave it there all day. The flies really love it. It`s pretty gross. This one is pretty clean-looking. I love Ecuador!

-I had a little photo-shoot in a dress that Hermana Paralta lent me. Definitely going to Centro (the center of Machala) to the sketchy huge markets today to buy some dresses. THey`re awesome. Happy birthday to me! 
-Hermana Balladares, me, Hermana Roncal, and Hermana Paralta. Great day :)




-BAPTISM! Mayra Jaramillo got baptized this week. She`s 14 years old and her mom is less-active. She is such a sweet girl and the baptism was awesome. We had tons of youth there, and it was just a really special day. I love Saturdays! Baptism days! :D



In other news, I am almost at 10 months on the mission! Crazy! Like my mom said, it`s going to go by so fast from here. I just know it. I`m going to take advantage of every minute I have left here. I really love being able to serve my Savior in such a dedicated way. I know that He lives and can change lives if we give up our will to follow His. 

Love you all very much!!!
-Hermana Busath

No comments:

Post a Comment