This is going to be a short one, sorry folks. I finished my 12 weeks of in-field training today, and transfers are tomorrow, so we`ll see if I get changed again! I`ll let you know next week. I`m loving it here and really becoming more like Christ every day. It is so important that with every decision we make, we are following the Savior`s example. THis life is meant for us to become more like Christ and to progress so that one day we can stand before Him and He will recognize us because we have taken upon ourselves His name (Moroni chapter 6).
I want to invite you all to read and listen to and re-read and re-listen to the conference talks that we were blessed with this weekend (at lds.org). Also, I would to hear from each of you which talk was your favorite and why, and what the speaker talked about. I wasn`t able to listen to all of the conference talks, and the ones that I did listen to were in Spanish, so I didn`t fully understand. I`d love to hear what was said and how it impacted your life :)
Speaking of Spanish skills, my Spanish is becoming so great! I really love the language, and I lvoe the people here.
Read your scriptures every day, love the Lord, and pray to Him to give thanks and to ask for all that you need. He is our Loving Father. He is waiting to hear from you. I know He lives, and I know that He is interested in our lives because we are His children.
¡CuĂdense!
-Hermana Busath
No comments:
Post a Comment